We are currently hiring for a Supply Chain Specialist with a thorough understanding of Packaging Materials and supply chain dynamics. You will work to optimize our inventory levels, reduce the waste, and ensuring our production line always has what they need to operate or produce.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, select, plan and purchase quality products, raw materials, and packaging materials.
- Build relationships with suppliers.
- Process requisitions and update management on status of orders.
- Watch inventory close to ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
- Arrange transport of good and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Coordinate with warehouse team and management as required.
- Assess quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies to suppliers and management.
- Support other departments’ MRO purchasing.
- 2 years of relevant experience. Pharma industry preferred.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint)
- ERP software experience.
- Critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience is a plus, but not required!
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Must be skilled in the art of negotiation. Must have good verbal and written skills. Must also have proficient skills in use of various computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheet. This position also requires excellent organizational skills, and ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the company. Must also have understanding of supply management, logistics and financial systems.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental, FSA and life insurance benefit plans
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
Please send your resume to email@example.com