Perform cleanroom material/equipment cleaning/sterilization, operation of steam sterilizer and filter integrity testing in support of daily sterile manufacturing operations
- Communicate with Production/QA/QC/Engineering for daily operation requirements.
- Operate the steam sterilizers (autoclave) including loading and unloading of process materials.
- Clean, prepare and sterilize aseptic filling equipment.
- Clean, prepare and sterilize production materials. e.g. goggles, mop heads, purified water hoses, etc.
- Track, inspect and inventory production cleanroom material.
- Perform pre-filtration and sterilizing filtration set-up and integrity testing (bubble point).
- Maintain control of cleaning and process logs.
- Maintain ISO-5 cleanroom certification.
- Perform ISO-5/7/8 aseptic filling operation as instructed/scheduled by Production Supervisor.
- Clean and sanitize the classified areas (cleanrooms) and equipment.
- Perform housekeeping operations as assigned.
- Follow Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and adhere to company/safety policies.
- Operate the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- And/or special instructions assigned by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Penmanship (cGDP)
- Basic mathematic skills with clear understanding of standard units of measurement
- Competency using computer.
- Able to work on call
- Able to stand continuously for prolonged time to performed assigned duties.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org