The IT Service Desk Associate is responsible for setting up and monitoring internal/external networks. This individual is also responsible for installing equipment, identifying and fixing problems, upgrading equipment, collaborating closely with all K.C. staff, sharing relevant information, actively participating in problem solving and developing/championing best IT practices.
• Setup, mobile devices, computers and servers
• Working with Cisco Router and Switches
• Setting and maintaining LAN and WAN
• Working with vendors
• Providing IT Support for staff
• Working with Cisco VOIP
• Creating and Maintaining network backups
• Hardware and software upgrade (servers, routers, wireless, workstations)
• Working in Windows environment such as Windows Servers, SQL servers, Hyper-V and Office 365, Azure.
• Working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP, and WMS
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Hands-on work experience installing, configuring and maintaining Cisco switches, routers, firewall, and wireless
• Experience with of network Infrastructure, VLAN Configuration and Cabling
• Experience with Microsoft Azure, VOIP, Hyper-V, SQL server , Office 365 and Technical support
• Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
• Strong understanding of Microsoft operating systems, including Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2012/2016.
• Solid understanding of MS Active Directory, Group Policies, Windows security permissions, MS SQL
• Knowledge of ERP, WMS and EDI System Preferred
• Bachelor Degree or Cisco and Microsoft certification preferred
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. of equipment
WHAT WE OFFER!
- Paid Holidays
- Health, vision, dental, FSA and life insurance benefit plans
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Competitive Pay
SCOPE OF POSITION
Responsibilities of the Microbiology Department include environmental monitoring of controlled (ISO 14644) environments, sterility testing, growth promotion testing, microbial limit testing, purified water testing, and Gram staining.
Microbiology Technicians will sample various locations in controlled and uncontrolled environments and monitor bioburden levels throughout facility. He/She will also test samples and monitor microbial growth.
- Responsible for the microbiological testing and analysis of raw materials, product bioburden, and final product testing required for product release.
- Perform Environmental Monitoring of controlled environments per ISO 14644 and USP < 1116> monitoring:
- Viable air sampling
- Non-viable air sampling
- Viable surface sampling
- Perform monitoring of purified water equipment and outlets.
- Perform testing in support of monitoring and sampling:
- Growth promotion testing
- Microbial limit testing
- Purified water testing
- Gram staining
- Morphology identification
- Log all aspects of testing onto raw data forms and logbooks.
- Reports out of specifications to Microbiology Supervisor and management for review.
- Stores and manages raw data folders and logbooks.
- Assists in day to day maintenance in the laboratory and maintains all the supplies necessary to run the lab efficiently.
- Performs preventative maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Trends Environmental Monitoring Data as necessary.
- Assists with other tasks on a needed basis as necessary.
- Participate in audits and validations when necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook (email).
- Complies and adheres to existing and new regulations.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Must be a team player and customer / results oriented.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- Able to have flexible time and overtime (OT) to support manufacturing.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microbiological testing and analysis of raw materials: 1 year (Required)
- Biology/Micro Biology: 1 year (Required)
- Biological sterility and water testing: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org