Letter from KC CEO/President
To Our Valued Customers,
As we continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our Associates, Valued Customers, and their employees is of the upmost importance to all of us at KC Pharmaceuticals.
As a critical supplier partner to your business, we also understand the importance of limiting any impact this global health event could have on our service to our customers. We would like to assure you during this critical time that we are keenly focused on our preparedness efforts to maintain a safe work environment for our associates and to fully sustain our business operations.
The Security, Safety and Well Being is integral to our products, and business processes. With this ongoing commitment in mind, we wanted to update you our Valued Customers and provide you our assurances how we are planning to maintain our business as usual position. We have a robust strategic business Resiliency and continuity programs in place managed by our dedicated experienced KCP team members are committed to keeping our operations running smoothly so that we can provide you our customer with the best possible service.
KC PHARMACEUTICALS RESILIENCY AND CONTINUITY PLAN
1. The health and wellness of all of our KCP Team members is our first priority. We have already communicated to all KCP Team Members that if they are not feeling well to please stay home. KCP has added additional trained staff to ensure that we will have enough staff to continue to run our business effectively.
2. As a Sterile Eye Care manufacturer here in the US for over 30 years we maintain very strict employee and manufacturing controlled environmental procedures and processes in place. Every KCP Sterile filling operator is required to pass a four week sterility training before they are qualified and allowed to work within our Sterile ISO 8,7 and 5 monitored and controlled environments. This includes individual Micro swabbing, wearing Micro monitoring equipment, being fully gowned in Sterile full body suits.
3. Our supply chains are secured with all of our major pharmaceuticals active ingredients and excipients being US domestically supplied. We also have at least two qualified and validated suppliers for each ingredient we purchase.
4. We maintain and have in our inventory at least six months of supply at all times of every major ingredient we purchase.
5. Our qualified suppliers of all items that KCP uses, packaging, labels, ingredients all have multiple manufacturing and distribution plants that are strategically and geographically located throughout the US.
6. KCP has just completed a major 20 million dollar three year capacity expansion investment. We have now effectively increased our current capacity by 4 times. The benefit of this new capacity will be fully realized by the end of May.
We hope this necessary update will help assure you our valued customer that KCP remains keenly focused on providing you with ongoing the best quality products, and coming very soon a return to providing with the best customer service!
We wish you and your associates the best of health at all times!
We also as always appreciate and Thank You 🙏 for your trust and business.
President & CEO